This year, we are delighted to announce the return of the Old Wesley Touch Bake Off.
This event had been a crowd favourite before COVID and now, we are very excited to showcase some of the amazing (and surprising) baking skills of our friends and teammates.
- The format this year involves three rounds, as well as a final round for all our winners (of course, everyone is a winner in our eyes!)
- Three judges (holding 50% of the voting power), and 5 contestants battling it out to progress to the final round
- The remaining 50% of the votes will be split amongst club members on the day
- Round 1: 14th February, Round 2: 21st March, Round 3: 14th April, Final Round: 16th May
- When: 14th February
- Theme: The 6 Nations – our contestants had to factor any of the participating countries (bar Ireland) into their baking
- Judges: Ron Degani, Issy Tierney, Anjukan Kathirgamanathan
- Bakers: Rachel Speer, Brian Leveau, Eoin Naughton, Kate Ballance, Jamie Maher
'Spaghetti & Meatball' cupcakes
Congratulations to Brian Leveau and Jamie Maher who progress to the final round on the 16th of May!
- When: 21st March
- Theme: St Patrick’s Day – our contestants have to factor in the color green and/or alcohol into their baking (please drink responsibly!)
- Judges: Jamey Kingston, Rebecca Phelan, Piotr Dolgoruki
- Bakers: Andy King, Michael Kearney, Faye St Leger, Darragh Forster, Annabel Redmond
Chocolate Guinness Cake
Key Lime Pie
Faye St Leger
'Green-iced' Choc Biscuit Cake
Congratulations to Darragh Forster and Andy King who progress to the final round on the 16th of May!
Good luck to all those competing! Everyone else, enjoy!