Our members are vital to the future success of Old Wesley. The club has been built on the outstanding support which has made Old Wesley one of the most successful and respected rugby clubs in Ireland.
|Pavilion Membership||€225||Nonplaying Ordinary member|
|Playing Member||€225||Member who plays rugby football in the Club|
|Full Time Students Playing||€125||Playing Member who is over the age of eighteen but in full time third level education.|
|Under 20 Playing members||€125||For those selected for the Club’s Under 20s panel|
|Country Pavilion||€125||Members who live 100 km or more from our grounds in Donnybrook|
|Over 65 Pavilion||€175||Nonplaying Ordinary member over 65 years of age|
|Spouse||€80||Spouse of existing member|
|Family Membership 1||€210||Parent/Guardian along with the spouse/partner and one child|
|Family Membership 2||€275||Parent/Guardian along with the spouse/partner and 2 children|
|Family Membership 3||€310||Parent/Guardian along with the spouse/partner and 3 plus children|
|Juvenile Membership||€60||Playing Member who is in Secondary school and who is unable to be part of a family membership.|
Members of Old Wesley enjoy the following
• Membership of one of Ireland’s oldest and most respected rugby clubs.
• Superb social and business networking through your rugby club
• 10 Mini & Youth Rugby Teams – age 6 to 17 years.
• 6 Adult Teams ranging from Under 20s to AIL Senior league.
• Touch Rugby Teams
• Free admission to all home matches.
• Free admission to all Leinster matches at Donnybrook,
• Free admission to all Leinster Schools Games
• Free admission to all IRFU Ladies rugby games
• Entitlement to apply for International Rugby match tickets, subject to availability.
• Discounted rates on venue hire including the Panoramic Room
• Admission to Concerts and Special Events (subject to licence)
• Discount off 10% off all bar purchases (via your Club smart card)
For any membership queries please contact the admin team or Click Here To Join Now Online.
Please also be advised that by signing up for membership, you are to agreeing and understand the Club’s data protection policy, https://www.oldwesley.ie/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Old-Wesley-GDPR-Policy-July-2019.pdf and give your consent for the following:
1. For the Club to provide me with updates regarding Club activities such as matches, meetings and Club events.
2. For the Club to provide me with details of Club fundraising activities including the Club Draw, IRFU ‘Your Club Your Country’ prize draw, social occasions, ticket sales etc.
3. I am aware that my photograph or video image may be taken whilst attending or participating in games or activities connected with the Club and I consent to it being used by the Club for items such as match programmes, year books, match reports, event reports or on the Club website or social media channels.
Phone: 01-668-9153, Email: email@example.com