Members are vital to the future success of Old Wesley. The club has been built on the outstanding support which has made Old Wesley one of the most successful and respected rugby clubs in Ireland.
The Old Wesley Membership period coincides with our insurances and financial year which is June 1st to 31st May each year. Subs are due on the 1st of June each year and must be paid in full no later than 1st September of that year.
All players must be a paid-up members to be covered by the club insurance.
|Price: June - May
|Non Playing Ordinary Member
|Members who live more than 100km from our grounds in Donnybrook
|Over 65 Pavilion
|Non Playing Ordinary Members over 65
|Spouse of exisiting member
|Adult Member who plays rugby in the club
|Adult Playing member over 18 in full time 3rd level education
|Under 20 Player
|For those selected for Under 20 Panel
|Family Membership 1
|Parent/Guardian along with spouse/partner and 1 playing child
|Family Membership 2
|Parent/Guardian along with spouse/partner and 2 playing children
|Family Membership 3
|Parent/Guardian along with spouse/partner and 3 playing children
Members of Old Wesley enjoy the following
• Membership of one of Ireland’s oldest and most respected rugby clubs.
• Superb social and business networking through your rugby club
• 10 Mini & Youth Rugby Teams – age 6 to 17 years.
• 6 Adult Teams ranging from Under 20s to AIL Senior league.
• Touch Rugby Teams
• Free admission to all home matches.
• Free admission to all Leinster matches at Donnybrook,
• Free admission to all Leinster Schools Games
• Free admission to all IRFU Ladies rugby games
• Entitlement to apply for International Rugby match tickets, subject to availability.
• Discounted rates on venue hire including the Panoramic Room
• Admission to Concerts and Special Events (subject to licence)
• Discount off 10% off all bar purchases (via your Club smart card)
Please also be advised that by signing up for membership, you are to agreeing and understand the Club’s data protection policy, https://www.oldwesley.ie/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Old-Wesley-GDPR-Policy-July-2019.pdf and give your consent for the following:
1. For the Club to provide me with updates regarding Club activities such as matches, meetings and Club events.
2. For the Club to provide me with details of Club fundraising activities including the Club Draw, IRFU ‘Your Club Your Country’ prize draw, social occasions, ticket sales etc.
3. I am aware that my photograph or video image may be taken whilst attending or participating in games or activities connected with the Club and I consent to it being used by the Club for items such as match programmes, year books, match reports, event reports or on the Club website or social media channels.
Phone: 01-668-9153, Email: email@example.com